Jobs @ Synoa
Junior Software Project manager (F/M/X)
Work from anywhere you want
Work from anywhere you want – because at Synoa, there is no obligation to be present in one of our offices. Jump from your bed directly to your desk at home or manage our projects as a digital nomad from the beach. You would rather work in our office in Groß-Umstadt or in Budapest? Of course, that is no problem either: With us you can choose your workplace freely. The only requirement: You have the skills we are looking for.
- You will be responsible for providing first-level support to our existing customers. You solve simple requests directly yourself and respond to our customers. For more complex requests, you create tickets in our project management tool and distribute them to the responsible members of our team. You monitor progress and ensure that tasks are fully completed and handed over to the customer.
- You take care of updating our website.
- You support us in the documentation of our own software.
- You support us in the billing process.
- First experience in managing software projects or a freshly completed education/study that has prepared you for this role.
- Experience with the project management tool Jira is a plus.
- Experience in the e-commerce sector is a plus.
- Enjoy working in an international team.
- Perfect German language skills (oral and written) for customer communication, very good English skills.
- Free choice of your workplace: Completely remote from home or completely or partially in our office in Münster (Hessen) near Frankfurt/Main.
- Hierarchy-free corporate culture with the possibility to create
- Room for ideas and experiments, great team spirit
- The opportunity to contribute to new products.
- MacBook Pro, fair payment, job bike, retirement plan, regular training and team events
We specialize in E-Commerce-driven Middleware Solutions. Our customers are midsize companies in need for more flexibility and connectivity in their IT systems. Turning project requirements into standardized modules, we are building our own middleware product Konekti step by step. Today 13 highly skilled people at Synoa are working on this joint vision. Our headquarter is in Germany near Frankfurt/Main and we have development Team in Budapest.
Why a job advertisement in English, although we are a German company? We have an international team and we communicate exclusively in English in our meetings and in our project management tool. Good English skills are therefore a must.
- Christmas bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Further training