Jobs @ Synoa
Software Project manager (F/M/X)
Work from anywhere you want
Work from anywhere you want – because at Synoa, there is no obligation to be present in one of our offices. Jump from your bed directly to your desk at home or manage our projects as a digital nomad from the beach. You would rather work in our office in Groß-Umstadt or in Budapest? Of course, that is no problem either: With us you can choose your workplace freely. The only requirement: You have the skills we are looking for.
- As a software project manager, you successfully manage customer projects from start to finish: This concerns both complete projects and the implementation of new functions for existing customers.
- Your field of activity covers all phases of managing software development – from requirements analysis and system architecture to monitoring functional and technical implementation.
- You will independently develop solution concepts for our customer projects, translate these into technical user stories for our development team and be responsible for the implementation up to acceptance by the customer.
- You configure the backend of our systems to suit customer requirements.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science or a related degree or have acquired corresponding know-how in professional practice.
- You like to have a good mix of hands-on activities and doing conceptual work.
- You can quickly familiarise yourself with new, even complex topics and enjoy doing so.
- With your open and communicative manner, you are able to explain technically complex issues to our customers and to take on board and implement their requirements.
- You are a German native speaker and you write and speak English at a conversational level.
- What would be great: You already have knowledge in at least one of the following:
- the shop system Magento
- the PIM system Pimcore
- the ERP System proALPHA
- Free choice of your workplace: Completely remote from home or completely or partially in our offices in Groß-Umstadt near Frankfurt/Main or in Budapest.
- Hierarchy-free corporate culture with the possibility to create
- Room for ideas and experiments, great team spirit
- The opportunity to contribute to new products.
- MacBook Pro, smartphone, fair payment, job bike, retirement plan, regular training and team events
We specialize in E-Commerce-driven Middleware Solutions. Our customers are midsize companies in need for more flexibility and connectivity in their IT systems. Turning project requirements into standardized modules, we are building our own middleware product Konekti step by step. Our headquarter is in Germany near Frankfurt/Main and we have a branch office in Budapest.