For our team in Budapest we are looking for a
with the potential to become a full-stack developer for E-Commerce Projects as well as for our own software product
– Front- and backend development, mainly in Magento.
– Custom frontends for our own microservices.
– Learn PHP and other tools/languages to become a full-stack developer with us.
– You love to learn new things and are good at it.
– You want to grow in a team of skilled fast-learners.
– It won‘t hurt to be also a nice person to work with.
– Flexible work hours with homeoffice options.
– Room for ideas and experiments, great team spirit.
– The opportunity to contribute to a new product.
– MacBook Pro, trainings, fair salary, fun.
We specialize in E-Commerce-driven Middleware Solutions. Our customers are midsize companies in need for more flexibility and connectivity in their IT systems. Turning project requirements into standardized modules, we are building our own middleware product step by step. Today 13 highly skilled people work this common vision. Our headquarter is in Germany near Frankfurt and we have a branch office in Budapest.
Will you be #14?
Then we are looking forward to your email with a link to your Git Repository and a short CV.
Marie-Curie-Straße 5, DE-64832 Groß-Umstadt
Job opening as PDF
Download: Job opening Frontend Dev